New Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application(Kumar Saints)

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application(Kumar Saints) Empty Admin Application(Kumar Saints)

Post by Deepanshu Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:42 am

Thunder Gaming Staff Team
Our Decision Is Final
______________________________________________________________________________________________
IG Name:Kumar_Saints
Play time:1-2 Hours as i am new in this server.
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic?
Yup

Why should you be admin?
Why would I join the adminstration team you ask? I think it would be fun to become an admin, but of course I wouldn't abuse it or do any nonsense. The adminstration is a coopertive team that helps the players, and also keeps the server up. I know that if you are not a moderator, it reduces your chances to becoming an admin, but I think this application will prove that I would be a good admin. I've been a helper for a bit now, but I have realized that it's time for me to step it up a bit, and take a bigger responsibility and help the players and the server even more! Sometimes, I think that people would look at me that I am crazy for wanting to help a server, but I acually want to make Voltage Roleplay succeed. I've been searching for servers that are hiring and just starting, I finally found one that I think really acually could succeed, so I would like to volenteer to make the server more known. It took me so long time find a server like Voltage Roleplay, and now I really want it to stay up and make it become the next big thing! And finally I have found Voltage Roleplay, a great server that is looking for admins that I think I fit for that job!

If you was chosen, what would you might do to help other players and our team? Tell us all your experience as an admin IG (Minimum of 200 words)
I have decieded to help out the adminstration to acually have a successful server, and to teach the players that have recently found Voltage Roleplay how to contain decent Roleplay. With my knowledge of Roleplay, rules, and more I think I can be useful to the administration team. I am very coopertive, as I do very well in team jobs, and I can use my knowledge from different servers that i have recently played on and I would enjoy to improve Voltage Roleplay! I also would precisley and closly look for players that are active in different time zones to encourage them to apply for helper or admin to help the server have players 24/7. I have been an admin on multiple servers, I have seen all the commands that an admin can do, and a lot of them can be abused. I have learned a lot of these commands and not to fool around with them, so if I get accepted to be an admin, I will never abuse my admin powers and I will promise to be very careful. I will not always be an on-duty admin, I will mostly be Roleplaying, but when I will be needed, I will be there to help! I have realized on past servers, being an admin is no fun games, it's serious to not abuse in anyway, and try to Roleplay as much as you can when you are not needed. I am very active, I am on almost everyday, and I been helping on /new and became a helper, and now as I said, I think it's time for me to step it up to become an admin!

What makes you special?:
i am Good Roleplayer and i am playing samp(rp servers) from 6-7 Years.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
You Should Accept me because i have lots exp. also and i can invite many players and i am having good rp exp. too.

Screenshot of /stats:
Sorry, as my Samp is crashing when i am taking ss.

Deepanshu

Back to top Go down

Admin Application(Kumar Saints) Empty Re: Admin Application(Kumar Saints)

Post by Karl Clarke Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:14 pm

PENDING

I will speak to The Mafien about this app. In my opinion I would accept this.

Karl Clarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Clarke Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:28 am

ACCEPTED!

ON ONE CONDITION!!!! YOU MUST BE TRAINED AND WILL START AS MOD!

Karl Clarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down