New Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application [Ignatios_Galanos]

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application [Ignatios_Galanos] Empty Admin Application [Ignatios_Galanos]

Post by Ignatios_Galanos Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:14 am

IG Name:Ignatios_Galanos
Play time:2-3 hours ( Now I do know and understand that I have not played for at least an house but I will remain active and also will record and post video on youtube about the server)
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic?
Yes
Why should you be admin?
I've been playing in SA-MP RP servers for within three or four years, I've been around with admins as a friend or ether at the forums reporting rule breakers, I got experience with stuff such as administrating because of my time when I was opening servers and such. I got knowledge and really want to show my skills in a server once I do not have the money to re-open mine. I am a fear and respectful person, I am not looking for arguments but for answers and clue though peoples problems in the server. The owner and the other admins got my word that I will not be messing around at any time, I actually want to help you and the other members in the server as well.  
What makes you special?:
I got RP skills, I also have administrating basis on servers, I am for a quite long time in RP servers so grammar or RP skills wont be the problem, I solve problems with evidence and not because I do not like the other member, everyone is going to be treated equally by me no matter what.
Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
Because other people might be good Role-players maybe even better then me, I always try to keep my grammar in point, and I also got admins basis and experience in SA-MP and other games as well. I always treat people equally which I hope if I don't get accepted for any reason. Other people will and also respect and understand the other members.  
Screenshot of /stats:Admin Application [Ignatios_Galanos] MtiXRgG

Ignatios_Galanos

Back to top Go down

Admin Application [Ignatios_Galanos] Empty Re: Admin Application [Ignatios_Galanos]

Post by Karl Clarke Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Denied

Karl Clarke

Back to top Go down