New Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administration Application [Jose_Gomez]

Go down

Administration Application [Jose_Gomez] Empty Administration Application [Jose_Gomez]

Post by Jose_Gomez Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Harry Peng wrote:
Thunder Gaming Staff Team
Our Decision Is Final
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Format
IG Name:Jose_Gomez
Play time: I'm on daily, and I will be on at least 4 hour's a day. In addition to that I've got around a hour of game play.
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic?Yes, I currently have a working mic.
Why should you be admin? Well, I'm very decent at roleplay in-which in order to be a good admin you need great RP skill's, and I have very good RP skills. I'm very skilled at handling administrative report's, and even helping out others guiding them through the community.
What makes you special?:Well, I've been experienced in working with a Administrative team, and I can dedicated to the community and bring my set values to the community with my dedicated efforts to help out the community.
Why should we accept you over other applicants?:Well, I'm very active compared to other people In this community.
Screenshot of /stats:Administration Application [Jose_Gomez] U1mzjPw

Jose_Gomez

Back to top Go down