New Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crowbar Incorporation ((

2 posters

Go down

Crowbar Incorporation ((  Empty Crowbar Incorporation ((

Post by VoltMeter Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Name:

Crowbar Incorporation ((  Name

Playing Hours:

Like, Lets just say, 12.

Name of the gang you want to create:
Crowbar Incorporation ((  WOW

Co-Leaders (optional):

None Yet

Family Story (minimum of 300 words):

It all started back in 1950s when Daniel Crowbar was running a facility known as " Crowbar Incorporation". Who was Daniel Crowbar, my father. I wasn't born yet. My father worked as the leader of that company. As the name shows, it was a family running facility which my great-grandfather used to run. This was actually based on the dealing of all kinds of legal chemicals, pharmaceuticals and new-weapons for National Guards. After the government knew that we invented new weapons, they send SWAT Officers into the facility who killed many employees and workers. My father ran away from there and never returned back to Los Santos, San Andreas.
  It was 1990, 7th of July when a boy was born in the last family generation of Crowbar family tree. It was me. Hayden Crowbar. As I was born in Liberty City, I grew up with my old friend Ace Gorgoriane. Ace was a man of great wealth and always was with me in the time when i needed help. As I grew up, my thoughts always returned on doing Crimes like being a gangster. I accompanied my friend Ace, we moved towards Los Santos. I saw that our family-inherited family was now being used as a company of import/export. I got the guns, gathered some of my friends and took-over that facility. Now, it is my facility. Crowbar Incorporation, relives. We now use it as a place of hide-out of our weapons. And also invent new chemicals and weaponary that we use for our own advantage.
~We work for fun~

Family Cars (10 in total):

- Sultan (ID 560)
- Sultan
- Sultan
- Super GT (ID 506)
- Super GT
- Rancher (ID 489)
- Rancher
- Maverick (ID 487)

Color of the family cars (color id):

Black. ID: 0, 0

Family ranks:

6 - Godfather
5 - Propietario
4 - Right Hand
3 - Loyal One
2 - Senior Member
1 - New Guy

Family skins Id's:

ID 29
ID 48
ID 98
ID 240
ID 93
ID 141

Family HQ

I will add it myself.

VoltMeter
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Crowbar Incorporation ((  Empty Re: Crowbar Incorporation ((

Post by VoltMeter Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Hmmm... Looks nice application... XD

VoltMeter
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Crowbar Incorporation ((  Empty Accepted

Post by Harry Peng Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Dear Applicant,
Your gang has been accepted, please wait 1-2 days for it to be made in-game and you will be notified when it is done.

Harry Peng

Back to top Go down

Crowbar Incorporation ((  Empty Re: Crowbar Incorporation ((

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum